Scorpion Yosemite XDR Men's Grey Textile Pants
- Sas-Tec CE certified armor with molded velcro at knees for adjustability
- Pockets with PE foam at hips can be upgraded with Sas-Tec CE certified armor for extra protection (sold separately)
- NightViz reflective on thighs and lower legs for increased nighttime visibility
- YKK external zippers with urethane coated Black Oxide sliders
- Dual hook front closure with TPU gripper
- Accordion stretch panels at waist and above knees for fit and range of motion
- Removable AirGuard waterproof / windproof liner
- Large velcro adjustment areas at bottom of cuff for proper fit on different types of boots
- 8in. #5 YKK zipper and elastic panel for connecting jacket to pants
The Scorpion Yosemite Pants are a well ventilated mid weight touring / adventure riding pants made for a wide range of climates. Constructed with 500D nylon main material and 1680D nylon reinforcement zones in the seat and knees for durability. Large vents on the front of thighs allow cool air to enter, and smaller vents on the back of thighs allow hot air to exit. Two large thigh cargo pockets and two hand pockets.
Accordion stretch gusset above knees for wide range of motion. New Sas-Tec CE certified armor with molded velcro at knees for infinite adjustability. Hip pad pockets with PE foam can be upgraded to Sas-Tec CE certified armor (sold separately) for extra protection. Generous velcro adjustability on lower cuffs to accommodate a wide variety of boot types. Heavy elastic at rear upper hem, and dual side velcro adjustment tabs for a snug fit when seated or standing. Removable waterproof AirGuard liner is included for when the weather gets nasty.