Gaerne SG-12 Men's Black/White Motocross Boots
- A thermoplastic shin plate is anatomically shaped for a perfect fit
- By removing three screws a rider can also make the opening wider to accommodate a bigger leg or knee-brace
- The SG-12 utilizes four lightweight alloy buckles that attach to an adjustable strap
- This "tried and true" buckle system provides the rider with "easy in" and "easy out" operation
- On the inner side of the boot is "grip guard" to help you grip the bike, as well as offering a heat resistant pad against your inner leg
Gaerne continues to kill the game with their pro-level Motocross boot, the SG-12. With a Dual Stage Pivot System, this revolutionary design is patented and exclusive to Gaerne, assuring it to be a hit. The first pivot is attached to the "razorback", which provides a rigid component that offers strong lateral support while a glideplate keeps the upper in a firm and upright position.