Just fill out the exchange slip that is included in your package with the following information. If you did not receive an exchange form, please provide us with the following information:
- Copy of Invoice or Order #.
- Billing First & Last Name
- Email address used to place order.
- List the item(s) that you are returning for an exchange.
- Note the reason for the return
- Detailed instructions to what you would like for us to do with your order.
- We strongly recommend you make a copy of your invoice number and filled out return paperwork to keep for your records.
- We also suggest sending all packages back to our warehouse Via FedEx or UPS. Keep the tracking number for your records.
- Make sure to insure the package as we cannot be held responsible for lost packages. All packages shipped from our warehouse to you are insured for the amount of the items that total the order
- If you send back your package VIA U.S.P.S, Make sure the package is insured and you add delivery confirmation. We cannot be held responsible for lost packages. All Packages shipped to you are insured by us.
- We do not refund shipping charges.
- We suggest that you make a copy of both invoice and return/exchange form to keep for your records.
- Please address your package to the LeatherUp.com address located on the exchange return form.
- Pack the merchandise you are returning, including the original packing slip, in an appropriately sized box.
- Please follow our guidelines to return merchandise as this will ensure your order will be processed correctly once it is received.
Return Shipping Address:
West Coast Fulfillment Center (W.C.F.C)
955 Venice Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90015