- Made of Premium 1.2-1.3mm Cowhide Thick Leather with Cool Tec Treatment
- Contains COOL-TEC Technology: A Leather Treatment Designed to Keep Your Body 20-30 Degrees Fahrenheit Cooler Than the Outside Temperature
- Front Zipper Closure with Snap Button Collar
- Ventilation System: 2 Chest, 2 Arm and 2 Back Vents with Zipper Closure for Maxim Airflow
- 2 Lower Hand Pockets with Zipper Closure
- 2 Outside Chest Pockets with Zipper Closure
- Zippered Cuffs with Snap Button Strap
- Be Seen at Night with the Reflective Piping on Front, Arms and Back
- Action Back Shoulder Panel for Added Movement/Flexibility When Riding
- Adjustable Side Hip Straps with Button Closure for Optimal Fit
- Lower Back Padding
- Genuine YKK Zippers - Known for Longevity and Durability
- Conceal and Carry Your Piece with Dual Inside Left and Right Storage Pockets (Can Be Used as Regular Large Storage Pockets If You Don’t Carry)
- Built Inside Hanging Loop
- Fully Lined with Satin Liner
- Heated Panels Intricately Placed on The Chest and Back to Keep You Warm While You Riding or Normal Wear
- Power-On Button on Chest with Milwaukee Leather Logo
- 3 Heat Settings: Low, Medium and High
- Built in Waterproof Pocket Holds the On-The-Go Portable Battery Pack
- Zippered Sleeve Pockets Hide and Hold Glove Connectors for Use with Any Milwaukee Leather Heated Gloves
- Powered by 7.4V Rechargeable Battery (Included)
- Bike Harness Wire to Connect to Your 12V Bike Battery (Included)
- Included with Purchase – Battery and Wall Charging Kit and Bike Harness Wire for Never Ending Heat While Riding
- This Jacket Has It All – Orders Yours Today!
- Milwaukee Leather Heating and Cool Tec Technology - Once You Have It, You Love It
About Milwaukee Leather Heated Technology
The Milwaukee Leather Men's ‘All Season Leather Jacket Is the Ultimate Garment in Dual Cold and Hot Weather Conditions. The Heating Technology Designed for Riders Who Want to Enjoy Heat Either on or off the Motorcycle. It Uses a Rugged Cowhide Leather Shell Combined with Heating Panels Intricately Placed in The Chest, Back, and Arm Areas to Deliver Plenty of Heat Where You Need It.
To Activate the Heat You Simply Connect into The Motorcycle Power Lead Through an Included 12V Wired Battery Harness That Hooks Up to Your Motorcycle's Battery and Then to The Jacket. When You Are Not on The Motorcycle, Heat Can Be Delivered Through the On-the-Go Battery Pack That Fits into The Jacket Pocket and Can Heat Up the Panels in The Back, Chest and Arms, Allowing You to Do A Full Range of Activities When Heat Is Needed.
The Heat Level Can Be Adjusted Easily on This Jacket. Three Different Temperature Ranges (Low, Medium, High) Can Be Selected to Make Sure You Can Find the Exact Temperature You Need to Be Comfortable. The Jacket Also Has a Power Connection Inside the Zippered Sleeve Pocket for the Milwaukee Leather Heated Waterproof Gloves To Complete the Ultimate in Your Heating Experience.
To Heat the Jacket Without Using the Wired Harness Use The Universal Battery Pack and Wall Charger for Milwaukee Leather Heated Jackets and Hoodies
About Milwaukee Leather Cool-Tec Technology
Imagine Riding Your Motorcycle on A Hot Summers Day and The Heat Makes Wearing Your Leather Unbearable. The Solution to This All-Too-Familiar Scenario Is Cool-Tec, A Leather Treatment Designed to Keep Your Body 20-30 Degrees Fahrenheit Cooler Than the Outside Temperature. Cool-Tec Does Not Absorb NIR (Near Infrared Radiation) Rays, But Reflects Them Instead. As a Result, Especially Darker Surfaces Will Heat Up Much Less. Dark Leather Treated with Cool-Tec Reflects About 70% Of Sunlight Compared To 8% For Conventional Dark Leather.