Scorpion Zion XDR Women's Grey Textile Pants
- Sas-Tec viscoelastic CE certified armor at knees
- PE Foam pad in hip armor pocket can be upgraded to Sas-Tec CE certified protector (sold separately)
- Ample use of NightViz reflective on front and rear of torso, arms and elbows for increased nighttime visibility
- Main center front zipper has double pullers so bottom hem can be opened for better riding comfort
- YKK reverse coil vent zippers with Black Oxide sliders
- Velcro adjustment tabs at waist and both hem cuff
- Removable full-sleeve AirGuard waterproof / windproof liner with silicone grip at ankles to keep cold and rain out
- Removable quilted EverHeat thermal liner
- Accordion stretch panels at waist and knees for easy range of motion
- 8in #5 YKK zipper and elastic panel for connecting jacket to pants
The Scorpion Women's Zion Pants are the matching pants to the Zion Jacket. Patterned specifically for the female form for proper fit. Constructed of 500 denier nylon with double layers at the knees for extra strength. Sas-Tec CE certified armor at knees. PE foam in hip pockets can be replaced with Sas-Tec CE certified armor for extra protection (sold separately). NightViz reflective material on thighs and ankles for nighttime visibility.
Accordion stretch gussets at rear waist and knees help the garment fit and move with you. Large vents on the thighs help keep you cool when temperatures rise. Removable EverHeat thermal liner for colder temperatures as well as a removable Airguard liner for when it's cold and rainy make the Zion a very versatile pair of riding pants.