- Wrists have velcro and zipper closure / vent system
- CE certified armor at elbows and shoulders
- PE Foam back pad in back protector pocket can be upgraded to Level 2 Sas-Tec protector (sold separately)
- Ample use of NightVis reflective on front and rear of torso, arms and elbows for increased nighttime visibility
- Main center front zipper has double pullers so bottom hem can be opened for better riding comfort
- YKK reverse coil vent zippers with Black Oxide sliders
- One internal waterproof pocket in liner
- Velcro adjustment tabs at wrists and YKK Fold Lock zippers for easy on and off
- Removable full sleeve AirGuard waterproof / windproof liner
- Removable full sleeve quilted EverHeat thermal liner with KwikWick moisture management
- Comfortable Neoprene collar
- Accordion stretch panels at elbows for easy range of motion
- 8in #5 YKK zipper and elastic panel for connecting Jacket to pants
The Scorpion Women's Zion Jacket is a form fitting, functional touring jacket for women who ride in all types of conditions and climates. Similar to the Scorpion men's touring jackets in function, the difference is the fit and patterning. No more bulky pockets and square cut patterning. Large cargo pockets are internalized, keeping with the refined external aesthetic of this jacket. Multiple vents with YKK zippers for warmer climates. Abundant NightViz reflective panels and piping for increased nighttime visibility. Adjustment straps at waist, hips, and arms for secure fit. Sac-Tec viscoelastic CE certified armor at knees and shoulders.
The Zion Jacket comes with a removable EverHeat thermal liner as well as a removable Airguard waterproof liner, making this jacket suitable for all riding conditions.
Return Policy Info:
- This is a FINAL SALE Product: There are No Returns or Exchanges on this Product due to the LOW SALE Price
- This product has been discontinued by the manufacturer and will no longer restock.
- Discounted at a Low Price Below Suggested Retail Price
- Our 30 Day Return Policy Does Not Apply
- All Sales Are Final