The VX-R70 has been tested and refined in endurance races around the world for over five years. From the multi-day Dakar, to the 24 hour Baja 1000, this helmet meets and exceeds the needs of the off-Road racing community. Top pro Endurocross riders such as World Champion Colton Haaker and Team Ox Baja 1000 desert champions Mark Samuels and Colton Udall choose the ScorpionExo VX-R70. They demand a helmet that delivers all day comfort. The TCT Composite shell construction and a dual density EPS system create a light weight, feature-rich no-compromise performance MX / Off-Road helmet. Details include titanium corrosion proof D-Rings, a tool-less quick-change chin vent system, shatter resistant Aero-Tuned Exolon visor and a large goggle eyeport. Not to mention the Scorpion EXO standards: KwikWick II liner for moisture management and comfort. AirFit cheek pad system for a custom snug fit, and Aero-Tuned Ventilation for maximum breathability. The VX-R70 has been engineered, tested and built to meet the highest demands of the serious off-road rider. Simply put, the VX-R70 is a game changer and is continuously redefining the expectations of a premium off-road helmet.
- AirFit Liner Inflation System
- Large Goggle Eyeport = Optimum Vision
- Exolon Shatter Resistant Aero-tuned Visor
- Quick-Change Chin Vent
- Titanium Double D-ring Chin Strap
- Detachable Chin Strap Cover
- 5 Year Warranty
- Weight: 2.98 lbs
Return Policy Info:
- This is a FINAL SALE Product: There are No Returns or Exchanges on this Product due to the LOW SALE Price
- This product has been discontinued by the manufacturer and will no longer restock.
- Discounted at a Low Price Below Suggested Retail Price
- Our 30 Day Return Policy Does Not Apply
- All Sales Are Final