Scorpion EXO-R410 Split White/Orange Full Face Helmet
- KwikWick II Liner Fabric: KwikWick II anti-microbial fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, warm in cool weather Liner is easily removable and washable.
- KwikFit: Kwikfit cheekpads allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eye glasses
- Quiet Neck Roll: Designed to reduce noise and excess wind within the helmet
- Ellip-Tec Ratchet System: Easy, Secure, tool-less faceshield changes in seconds. Pulls the shield back against the eyeport gasket during closing to ensure a proper seal.
- Aero-Tuned Ventilation: Six intake ports across the front of helmet force cool air in while ten exhaust vents maximize movement of hot air out.
- FaceShield Lock/Vent System: Securely locks shield in place or turn down the lever to allow light airflow into the helmet
- Emergency Release System: Tabs located under the neck roll allow easy removal of the cheek pads by trained emergency medical personnel.
- Meets or exceeds: SNELL M2010, DOT
The all new EXO-R410 elevates the standard for Scorpions full face street helmet line. With a radically advanced shell design, the ultra-lightweight SNELL approved EXO-R410 comes equipped with advanced features such as the Ellip-Tec ratchet system for easy shield removal, EverClear fog free shield for increased vision in extreme conditions, KwikWick 2 liners for exceptional moisture control, a finely tuned ventilation system, and the unprecedented integration of our Emergency Release System. The EXO-R410 is a true high performance helmet at an unbeatable value.