The EXO R2000 is Scorpion's flagship performance race helmet. Built with exclusive TCT composite shell construction, the lightweight EXO-2000 was developed by Scorpion engineers with input from MotoGP riders and tested on the track as well as in the lab. Scorpion's exclusive Ellip-Tec ratchet technology ensures a tight seal around the shield while the advanced aero-tuned ventilation system produces generous airflow and circulation throughout the helmet.
The aerodynamically designed tear-drop shell shape minimizes buffeting at high speeds and the AirFit cheekpad system ensures a custom snug fit. The Scorpion EXO-R2000 comes equipped with Emergency Release cheek pads, a standard EverClear shield PLUS a bonus Dark Smoke EverClear shield. Pinlock MaxVision- ready flat shields with tearoff posts are available as an accessory for the track (sold separately). Scorpion's DNA is infused into every facet of the EXO-R2000 and the result is a new benchmark for quality and value in a premium helmet.
- KwickFit - Cheek pads accommodate easy on and off for most common styles of eye glasses
- Elip-Tec Ratchet System - Easy, secure, tool-less face shield changes in seconds and pulls the face shield against the eyeport gasket when closed to ensure a proper seal
- Emergency Release System - Tabs located under the neck roll allow easy removal of the cheekpads in case of emergency
- Six intake air ports across the front of the helmet force cool air in while 10 exhaust vents maximize exhaust of hot air
- Titanium Double D-rings
- Includes Aero Skirt neck roll for increased aerodynamics and reduced wind noise
- 5 year warranty
- 4 shell sizes
- Note: Helmet ships with both clear and dark smoke face shields