Scorpion EXO-AT950 Matte Anthracite Dual Sport Helmet
Scorpion has redefined a segment, melding the best features of touring helmets with the versatility of an off-road lid. Scorpion EXO-AT950 Helmet is the all-in-one swiss army knife of the helmet world. The modular chin bar allows you to relieve your claustrophobia or ask for directions while the off-road style peak and large eye port deflects roost, blocks the sun and allows you to wear goggles when tearing up the trails. Additional features such as a Everclear anti-fog face shield and Speedview drop-down internal sun visor keeps your vision clear and ready for whatever is around the next corner. If you're going to be hitting the highway, the peak visor is easily removed to give you an aerodynamic profile so you can bug out at speed. Eyeglass compatible cheek pads and a KwikWick II liner ensures total comfort.
- Ellip-Tec Ratchet System uses an elliptical motion that creates 7.6mm of travel which pulls the shield securely against the eye port, ensuring a proper seal and allows for 100% tool-less shield changing in a matter of seconds
- EverClear No-Fog Face Shield optically-clear shield with state-of-the-art fog-free technology, anti-scratch hardened coating, 100% UV-A & UV-B protection
- Wide eye port (11cm tall) allows for greater peripheral vision and downward visibility
- EverClear SpeedView drop down sun visor features EverClear anti-fog coating on both surfaces
- KwikWick II anti-microbial helmet liner keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, and warm in cool weather
- Kwikfit cheek pads allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eye glasses.
- Easy-use flip-up chin bar allows the chin bar to be raised or lowered with either hand.
- Communication system speaker pockets
- Removable block off plates included for use when visor is not on helmet
- Folding metal visor hardware
- 5 year warranty
- Note: Goggles sold separately