Scorpion Clutch Men's Phantom Black Leather Jacket
- Powertector GP Air Hump, constructed with bioelastan anti-shock material for protection and aerodynamics with a hollow core that creates air channels for increased airflow
- Padded panels in the torso
- NightViz reflective accents for increased night time visibility
- Accordion leather stretch panels in the elbows and sides for exceptional flexibility and fit
- Scorpion power stretch panels in the sleeves and underarm increase flexibility and comfort
- Removable and washable, Everheat insulated liner with KwikWick II moisture wicking and anti-microbial panels
- Dual adjustable waist belts with TPR pulls help to fine tune the fit
- Two internal storage pockets and two external hand warmer pockets
- Comfortable, durable and flexible neoprene collar
- YKK main closure zipper with Scorpion TPR pull
- TPR main zipper pull cover with Stinger logo
- YKK spring loaded zipper pulls on the cuffs
- 8in and 28in, #5 nylon zippers as well as a belt loop for secure pant attachment
Focusing on the purpose driven needs of the serious sport rider, the Scorpion Clutch Jacket delivers commanding features and benefits to meet the expectations of the most demanding riders. Extreme perforation across the chest and arms allow for temperature regulation, while the1.2-1.4 Monaco top-grain leather and Sas-Tec CE armor provide extreme protection.
With the trademark Scorpion "broken in" feel, comfort is not sacrificed through the use of power stretch panels in the sleeves and underarms along with padded torso panels in the abdomen. The comfort and function continue with a neoprene collar leading back to the Powertector GP Air Hump, constructed with bioelastan antishock material for protection and aerodynamics, along with a hollow core that creates air channels for increased airflow. Addressing the needs of the street/track rider, the Clutch also incorporates NighViz accents, adjustable fitment, internal and external storage pockets and molded shoulder protectors.
The Clutch Jacket is shifting expectations of Scorpion's premium leather jacket offering into a new gear.