M2 Mesh Dust Mask (20023) by RZ Mask®. Freedom of motion through simplicity and innovation. The M2 RZ Mask is unparalleled in its class. It's lightweight and slim design features a full mesh main body construction, resulting in improved airflow and breathability to seamlessly integrate into any user’s job or adventure. Dominating protection and performance through its 99.9% replaceable Active Carbon Filter. The M2 is your lightweight air filtration mask, ideal for those who stay in motion.
- Mesh Construction - Lightweight - Breathable
- 99.9% Replaceable Active Carbon Filters
- Dual one-way discharge valves - Reduce condensation
- Adjustable nose clip - Prevent fogging
- Adjustable hook and loop fastener Strap - Universal fit
- 360 Degree seal - Prevents leakage
- Versatile - Durable - Washable
- RZ Filters tested at World Renowned Microbiological Testing Facility
- Expertly crafted utilizing advanced technologies
- Unwavering commitment to excellence
- Guaranteed to deliver reliable performance for years to come
How long do RZ Filters last?
The life expectancy of the RZ Filter depends on many variables, such as; particulate exposure density, particulate exposure duration and user breathing rate. With that said, below are general guidelines - as the user will have the final call given your exposure.
- 20-30+ hours of continuous use in heavy dust exposure to things such as; grain bins, off-roading, construction/demolition etc.
- 30-40+ hours of continuous use in light dust exposure to things such as; grain bins, off-roading, construction/demolition etc.
- 50-60+ hours of continuous use when protecting against allergens, pollutants, odors etc.
- Please Note: All Masks Are Final Sale and Cannot Be Returned Due to Sanitary Reasons for a Refund or Exchange
- This Product Is Not FDA Approved or a Substitute for Medical Masks
Disclaimer: The Face Cover Should Not Be Used
(1) In Any Surgical Setting or Where Significant Exposure to Liquid, Bodily or Other Hazardous Fluids, May Be Expected
(2) In A Clinical Setting Where the Infection Risk Level Through Inhalation Exposure Is High
(3) In the Presence of a High-Intensity Heat Source or Flammable Gas
Leatherup Makes No Warranties, Either Expressed or Implied, That the Face Cover Prevents Infection or The Transmission of Viruses or Diseases.