The Bull-it SR6 Flex Jeans for Women have a snug waist, hip and thigh, a straight leg with a slight boot cut. Jeans fit best when tucked inside of boots. SR6 refers to the amount of abrasion resistance. SR6=6.26 seconds of abrasion protection. Compare this with 1.4MM cowhide's 5.8 seconds of abrasion resistance, and you'll agree that the Bull-it SR6 Jeans set a higher standard. Add in a water repellent finish, and you'll find yourself reaching for the Bull-it SR6 Women's Jeans whenever you ride.
- Inside waistband layer and Green co-ordinating mesh with Bull-it branded printing
- UV laminate protector inside
- Micro climate inside with 1mm of airflow using Covec structure and cool mesh liner, keeps you warm when it's cold and cool in the summer
- Brushed metal matte finish button and front pocket rivets
- Side and rear seam construction triple stitched
- Covec thermal barrier inside prevents heat transfer from road friction
- 60% internal cover of Covec impact abrasion prevention layer
- Knee and hip armor pockets for optional CE approved protectors (sold separately)
- Water repellent finish
- Genuine YKK locking front zipper
- Cut: Stretch
- Rise: Mid
- True to Size: Runs 1 to 2 sizes large. We recommend you go down in size from what the Size Chart suggests.