A compact, stand-alone device, the Monimoto GPS Tracker is powered by two single use, long-life batteries that can be easily installed and switched from one bike to another, when needed. When movement is detected or the paired key fob isn't nearby, the device calls your phone in under a minute, providing GPS coordinates and previous locations in an event log. CellLocate technology from U-blox allows the bike to be tracked when taken indoors or if there is no GPS available in the area, by using surrounding GSM towers.
- GPS location updates every 5 minutes when the device is in motion or every minute if live tracking mode is selected
- Automatically arms itself when you leave the bike and disarms when it detects the paired key fob, so no need to set a geofence or click any buttons
- Everything can be controlled from mobile app on any iPhone® and Android® device
- Adjust sensitivity, pay for GSM service, monitor battery level, or contact Monimoto support all from within the app
- Includes releasable plastic zip ties for easy attachment to motorcycle frame or secure part
- Does not affect the vehicles warranty
How does it Work?
Monimoto Arms Automatically
- When the Key Fob leaves your ride (~100Ft), the tracker arms, ready to detect any movement
- The Tracker uses GPS, GSM, Bluetooth, and an Accelerometer to track your ride
- Detects a theft attempt and calls your phone – all in 50 seconds or so
- Track your bike on the in-app map over 1-5 min. intervals
- Easy installation. No professional needed. Batteries and SIM card are included and ready to go
- No wires and no complicated installation. Offers more options to hide the tracker. It also allows to move the tracker. It also allows to move the tracker from one ride to another
- Wired and anti-theft devices are easy to remove and drain your bike’s battery life. Your wireless tracker’s batteries will last for up to one year
- The IP65 rating means your tracker can always keep up with your bike
- All After sales support is done directly through the App. Just download the App and follow the wizard!
- A Monimoto Tracker with 2 CR123A batteries. The common lifespan of the battery is 7 to 12 months, depending on how often the device will be in “ALARM mode”
- A key Fob with 1CR2032 Battery (lasting up to 3 years)
- A Plug and Play Sim Card pre-loaded with 2 months free connectivity $42 a Year Afterwards
Designed and Manufactured in Europe. 2 Year Warranty
Buy a Spare Monimoto Key FOB (Product SKU: 100367-KEY-FOB) for your Monimoto Device