The HJC RPHA 11 builds upon the hugely successful RPHA 10, creating an even more finely tuned helmet for sport and track-day enthusiasts. A more aerodynamically refined shell, improved rear spoiler design, ACS "Advanced Channeling Ventilation System", an added forehead vent, greater field of view, a redesigned face shield gasket system and both clear and smoke tinted optically-superior Pinlock-ready 2D flat-racing shields round out the features of this helmet.
Note: The RPHA 11 runs a full size small. If you measure in at a Medium, order a size Large.
- Max airflow top vent six-stage variable airflow is adjusted by glove-friendly dials on each intake vent
- ACS Advanced Channeling Ventilation System full front-to-back airflow flushes heat and humidity out of the interior
- MultiCool Interior advanced anti-bacteria fabric provides enhanced moisture wicking and quicker drying function than previous generation
- Crown and cheek pads are fully removable and washable
- Eye glasses and sun glasses friendly EPS shape
- Rapidfire II Shield Replacement System is a simple and secure shield ratchet system that provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal and installation for efficient operation
- RPHA 11 Pro cheek pads are interchangeable throughout all shell sizes
- Pin-Prepared HJ-26 Shield is optically superior 2D face shield and provides 95% UV protection
- Center one-touch open/close locking system is a superior automatic shield locking system with spring-controlled lever
- Enhanced shield dual lock system for high speed racing conditions
- Emergency cheek pads for safe and quick rescue in and emergency situation
- Built-in communication speaker pockets
- Breath guard and chin curtain included
- Comes standard with both 2D dark smoke shield and anti-fog insert lens