Our promise to motorcyclists is, and always will be, in the business of protecting motorcyclists. At Drayko we are dedicated to ensuring that our lining remains at the forefront of fibre technology and provides the safest protection. That has always been our promise to those who choose to wear our products. It is in keeping this promise, that our jeans are the first and motorcycle jeans in the world to achieve CE approval. The Drayko lining features the world leading combination of Kevlar and Dyneema, the Worlds Strongest Fiber; and is soft, breathable, flexible, non-allergenic and vastly superior to basic woven or knitted Kevlar alternatives. Draykos revolutionary lining takes advantage of Dyneemas amazing strength to weight ratio to deliver unrivalled safety and comfort. Tested in the USA by Precision Laboratories (who do the testing for AMA Superbikes apparel), the lining also achieved results unmatched by any other fiber in class. Putting the science in perspective, Drayko lining has been proven to last almost 2.5 times longer in crash scenarios than linings found in other products on the market.
- Reinforced seams
- Matching stitching
- Wide belt loops
- Zip fly and no rivets on the back for safety
- Large coin pocket on left for easy access
Return Policy Info:
- This is a FINAL SALE Product: There are No Returns or Exchanges on this Product due to the LOW SALE Price
- This product has been discontinued by the manufacturer and will no longer restock.
- Discounted at a Low Price Below Suggested Retail Price
- Our 30 Day Return Policy Does Not Apply
- All Sales Are Final