- SHELL TYPE: Tri-Matrix Composite Shell - (A Proprietary Mix Of Aramid, Carbon Fiber, And Fiberglass Delivers All The Strength Of Carbon Fiber In A More Budget-Protecting Package)
- INTERIOR/LINER TYPE: Removable and washable interior for maximum comfort
- FIT SYSTEM: 5 Shell and EPS Liner Sizes Ensure a Low-Profile Look
- CONSTRUCTION: Lightweight at 900 grams
- RETENTION SYSTEM: Stainless steel D-rings and metal badges
- CERTIFICATION: DOT Approved
- Includes 2 Snap Peaks
- WARRANTY: 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty The Bell Scout Air Helmet utilizes an advanced and innovative “In-mold” construction that combines the Tri-Matrix composite shell with the internal EPS liner. The final result is an extremely compact, lightweight helmet that surpasses both DOT and European ECE certification requirements. The ultimate in lightweight protection - in spite of the robust performance - it weighs a feathery 900 grams; so light it almost disappears on your head. Snap in either of the two included visors and tailor the look to suite your style, or pick up one of the clear or smoked “full-face” accessory shields and escape from the elements.
Bell warrants to the original purchaser of each new Bell helmet purchased from Bell that the helmet when new is free of defective materials and workmanship. Any claim under this warranty must be made when the defect is first discovered, and in no event more than five years after date of purchase. At Bell's option, Bell may repair or replace the helmet. Bell's liability under this warranty shall not exceed the original purchase price. Bell expressly disclaims any liability for incidental or consequential damages.