Alpinestars most iconic riding boot, worn by a roster of champions past and present, the Supertech R has undergone a series of evolutions to significantly ramp up its performance features even further. Innovations for 2015 include a newly redesigned compound rubber sole, an update to the ergonomically profiled shin plate and a redesigned front flex area – all of which enhancing the podium winning performance of this CE certified boot.
- Durable and technical microfiber upper construction.
- Front flex area is constructed with soft TPU over-injected on breathable mesh for improved abrasion resistance
- Full-length suede microfiber panel on inner side of the boot provides excellent grip and feel against the bike and protects from abrasion and heat
- Strategically positioned ventilation in heel and shin
- Separate internal bio-mechanical ankle brace
- External TPU shin protection wraps around to outer calf to spread and dissipate impact energy
- Replacement clip on shin slider improves protection, while the vented section promotes airflow into the boot
- Replaceable nylon heel plate slider protects from impact and reduces friction in the event of a crash
- Hook and loop tab lock the zip pull closed, keeping it flat and secure
- Micro adjustable redesign ratchet top closure stows tab end
- Redesigned lightweight rubber compound sole offers excellent grip and feel
- According to European statutory law, the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product: EN 13634:2010