With full updated ergonomic shaping and design details, the GP Plus R v2 glove gives the most demanding sports rider protection, feel, flexibility and comfort. This innovative and protective leather and multiple-material construction affords a secure and precise fit, and features Alpinestars patented finger-bridge to prevent contortion and finger separation.
- Localized perforations on palm and backhand, plus ventilated finger fourchettes keep hands cool.
- Leather reinforcements on the palm and outer hand landing zones.
- Pre-curved finger construction reduces fatigue.
- Advanced polymer compound palm and finger sliders.
- Protective double cuff closure with TPR logo wraps.
- Closure incorporates hook and loop adjustable strap.
- Stretch leather accordions on fingers and thumb.
- Alpinestars exclusive Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) protectors feature airflow and a dual density polymer mold construction.
- Internal aramidic fiber hand and thumb reinforcement, plus an aramidic fiber layer around the little finger.
- Alpinestars patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents leather from twisting on fingers and helps prevent potential burst seams and finger separation.
- External finger and palm seams for a close fit.
- According to European statutory law, the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product.
- The following standards apply to this product: CE Level 1 EN135954:2015, KP.