The Milwaukee Leather Men's Heated Gantlet Gloves is the ultimate in heating technology designed for riders who want to enjoy heat either on or off the motorcycle. Made of premium aniline cowhide leather combined with heating panels intricately placed to deliver plenty of heat where you need it.
To activate the heat on your Milwaukee Leather Heated Gantlet Gloves, you simply connect into the motorcycle power lead through an included wired battery harness that hooks up to your motorcycle's battery and then Gloves. When you are not on the motorcycle, heat can be delivered through the optional battery pack that fits into the built in waterproof battery pocket with built in battery connection.
The heat level can be adjusted easily on the Gantlet Gloves. Three different temperature ranges (Low, Medium, High) can be selected to make sure you can find the exact temperature you need to be comfortable. The Gantlet Gloves also has a power connection inside to connect the Milwaukee Leather Heated Jacket to complete your heating experience.
To heat the Gantlet Gloves without using the wired harness, use the included Battery Pack-Warning: Do Not Use the Battery Pack and Wired Battery Harness at the Same Time!
- Premium Aniline Cowhide Leather
- I-Touch Fingers for Smart Phone Usage
- Built In 3 Heat Setting Keeps You Warm with The Press of a Button
- Led Lights Indicate Power is On or Off – Heat Settings Red=High, White=Medium, Blue=Low
- Waterproof and Windproof Hypora Membrane
- Built In Waterproof Battery Pocket with Built In Battery Connection
- Warning – Do Not Use Battery Pack and Biker Battery Harness at the Same Time
- BATTERY PACK INCLUDED